I get asked all the time why I chose a work from home job. It’s definitely not the traditional route. And it can be harder…especially when you have kids homes with you all day. Yet given the choice, I would do it over and over and over again. The main reason I prefer working from home from a traditional job, is freedom!! Complete and utter freedom while still having a very successful career!! Over 70% of people are unhappy with their jobs, and over 78% of people are living paycheck to paycheck! Why on earth would you want to scrap by, and be unhappy at the same time??? Many people do this because they don’t know they have other options, but you do!!! Life is way to short to be broke and stuck in a job you don’t love!
10 Perks Of Working From Home
Now I’ll be the first to tell you, to change your life, you have to take a chance, be willing to work REALLY hard, and never give up! If you can do those things, and work hard for a few years, you will be able to live your life with freedom for many years to come! This past week, my family picked up and took off for the beach for a few days! I didn’t have to request off from work! I didn’t have to stress about having enough vacation time. I didn’t have to rush home to get back to “work”. I have freedom and was able to just go and enjoy our time with family and friends! That’s just one of the many reasons I love being a work from home Mom…..Here 10 Perks Of Working From Home!
1. No set hours. Each day I decide how much, or how little, I want to work.
2. No boss. If my kids are sick, I don’t have to worry about calling put and making a boss mad! I’m the boss!
3. Vacation time when I want! Every Thursday my kids and I do a fun activity/trip. I don’t have to ask, because I’m the boss!
4. I can take off whenever I want! I could go to my kids school parties, their field days, pick them up early…whenever they need me I get the be Mom FIRST and work comes second.
5. I can give myself a raise whenever I want. My income is based 100% on me. If I want more income, I work more! If I’m happy with my income, I stay consistent.
6. I can work from anywhere! My kids love going to the park everyday during summer, and that’s fine with me as I can work any place I want
7. I have a job that changes lives. To me, thays is pretty amazing!! I help other people have the freedom I have found working from home.
8. I get to present for my family. Anytime we have company come visit it, I can clear my schedule to spend time with them. As all our family lives far away, this is an amazing incentive for me!
9. I get to change my future! My goal was to replace my husband’s income and allow my kids to do fun activities…ive surpassed that and now we have so many options!
10. I earned incentives from my job such as a free car, free iPad pro, free trip, and tons of other free items on top of getting paid. I’ve never had a job before where they give you gifts for a job well done!
Above all, freedom to live life on my terms is the main reason I love being a work from home Mom! I control my schedule! I control my finances! I control my families freedom…and it’s all based on when I work. I average about 10 hours a week, and make double and triple what most make working 40 hours a week. Working from home is truly so much better than a traditional job!!
(Yes it takes work! It took my over a year to get where I am, but it’s been 100% worth it!)