1) FLEXIBLE HOURS! This is key for me as my kids are 4, 3 and 8 months. I’m able to work when I want such as nap times or when they are in bed. I have had to cut back since my youngest was born, but thanks to working at home for awhile, It hasn’t affected my income!
2) Working Everywhere! Sometimes I answer emails while at the park, or in the grocery parking lot while waiting for my kids to wake up, or most common: in the backyard while my kiddos play! Its great to take my work with me and allows me much more flexibility.
3) Never miss the milestones of my kids growing up! Lets face it, time passes by quickly and being a work from home mom, I’m able to help with our income AND make sure I never miss a moment of my kids growing up. It’s the best of both worlds!!!
4) Taking Off When I Want and Need too. With 3 kids, I love that I can take off from work to go have a fun day at the park, the museum, or when someone is sick! I never have to worry about a boss getting mad or missing too many days. Because Im the BOSS and that’s priceless!
5) PJ’s And Coffee! I don’t have to rush around in the morning. I can enjoy my coffee and stay in PJ’s all day if it suits me! In fact, my work wardrobe is whatever I want it to be! (that saves money too!)
6) Less Stress For My Husband! With me being at home with the kids, my husband doesn’t have to worry about taking off if someone is sick or about running errands and doing chores on his days off from work. Being a work from home Mom allows me to help him more so he can enjoy time with the family when he is off. With me working, we also have a larger income and are able to do more fun activities, pay off debt, and put money away for our kids college funds.
7) I’m In Control!! Being in control is super important with kids. No only am I able to be the one teaching them how to act, treat others, and to have manners, Im also in control of my home. I don’t need someone else to come in and cook or clean, Im around all day and can do it when I have the time!
8) Family First! This is HUGE for me as I never want my kids to miss out on something. With me being home, I’m able to devote time to them FIRST and everything else last. The dishes and laundry can wait, spending time with my kids is most important.
9) No Stress!! I don’t worry about making my boss mad, being late to work, having to take time off, missing out on my kids activities, or not being around for my kids. Working from home lets me have less stress and more joy!
10) More Time and Money! Losing my income was tough, but being home with my kids all day is worth it. Finding that I can make that same income from home, with fewer hours is the best of both worlds. I still bring in a full time income. But on average I work 2-3hrs a day. And I work when my kids are asleep most the time so they never miss out on spending time with me!
Learn how you can work with ME!